MODERNIZING AND MAINTAINING OUR
HIGH CRAFTMANSHIP AND EFFICIENCY
HIGHER GROUND, ALL-AROUNDTM
Stateline is a utility construction and maintenance company based in Michigan. We build, repair and maintain overhead and underground electrical distribution systems for utilities and municipalities. We believe in delivering on our commitment to perform projects that are grounded on safety, continuous improvement, high craftsmanship and efficiency.
Manhole & pole
for wire down
manhole & pole
for wire down
Your Leading Community Team for
Electrical Maintenance & Construction
Stateline’s employees are comprised of veteran and professional journeyman lineman and groundmen including electricians and building control wiremen. They are bonded by an unwavering commitment to help each other, assist our customers, and to help our communities advance and grow. Stateline currently utilizes multiple technology platforms to deliver ease, simplicity and efficiency to our customers.
COMPLETED WITHIN SCOPE
WHAT SETS US APART?
- Strong knowledge base of our customer’s topography, overhead and underground system and coordination efforts with other agencies.
- Our team boasts specialized internal subject matter experts including overhead, underground, civil and manhole inspections.
- We use state-of-the-art technology to boost productivity, safety and improve service levels such as route optimization, vehicle tracking and maintenance, scheduling and quality control.
- Ongoing communication with staff and our customers to ensure that expectations, goals and challenges are managed accordingly.
- Stateline strives to provide meaningful learning and employment opportunities to improve diversity and inclusion in the industry.